As we are welcomed by Instructure today, we extend the same welcome to you, our education partners.
Today we are being welcomed into the Instructure family. The formal acquisition of Certica Solutions by Instructure is now complete and the work of integrating our companies begins.
As we start our next chapter at Instructure, please know that most things will not change for you, our education partners. Whether your primary Certica contact is a customer success manager, sales executive, product support specialist or professional development specialist, you can continue to rely on the Certica team.
Many of you use Instructure products today: perhaps Instructure’s Canvas learning management system or MasteryConnect assessment management system. We have a running start on integration with Instructure, as Certica’s portfolio of assessment products have been fully integrated with MasteryConnect as a result of a longstanding partnership between Certica and MasteryConnect that dates back many years even before MasteryConnect was acquired by Instructure last year.
As we are welcomed by Instructure, we extend the same welcome to you.
We are grateful for your friendships—some which extend more than a decade. Your feedback and collaboration over the years have made us a better company and shaped our direction in education.
While there isn’t room here to mention all our education partners, we welcome all of you to Instructure.
- Certica’s first school district partners were Charlotte County Public Schools in Florida and Deer Park ISD in Texas, coming onboard in 2007 with our Certify data validation software.
- Over the years we’ve welcomed some of the largest districts in Texas including Dallas, Aldine, Cypress-Fairbanks, Fort Bend, San Antonio—and many more.
- With the addition of TE21 and the CASE Assessments, we were introduced to approximately 400 districts in the Southeast—urban and rural, big and small—including schools in each of the capital cities in North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- We have the pleasure of serving many large districts across the country like Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Oakland, Jeffco, Charleston, Columbus, Albuquerque and Greenville, SC.
- And many smaller districts like Los Nietos in California and Wheatland-Chili in New York.
- Charter schools and independent schools.
- 25 providers of prominent assessment platforms which offer our Navigate Item Bank content.
- Houston ISD and nearly every district in the Houston area.
- More than 70 districts in California.
- Large urban districts in Massachusetts.
- Five of the BOCES in New York State and several Education Service Centers in Texas.
- And scores of K-12 digital content and education technology companies which use Certica’s learning standards technology, AB Connect, in their solutions.
True partnerships all.
We wish you a peaceful and healthy holiday season and look forward to keeping up the good work with you in 2021.